Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's the season....



I just got done chopping up watermelon. This could only mean two things. 1. I'm going to be making a bunch of watermelon fruit leather. 2. It's Summer. Isn't the right? I always feel like when I cut up the first watermelon of the season it's the mark of Summer. This one was so big I only got halfway through before stopping and covering the other half in the fridge whole. Oops! 

Tonight has been a laid back kind of night. Hubby and I went to dinner. I finally got that sushi I was craving. Spicy crab roll. It was delicious. Now we can home, cracked a bottle of wine, and are enjoying the beautiful night outside on the patio together before the storm hits. It's looking like we're in for a rough week with some storms and possibly tornados this weekend and into the next week. This is especially nerve wracking since Hubby starts but up with the night shift. 

Tomorrow we're heading to Nashville to see Social Distortion. Hubby loves them and I like their new stuff. Should be a pretty exciting! What are you doing this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment