Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm a winner??

If you know me, you'll know I have never won anything at all. However I've had a slight obsession with melting waxes lately and bought some from around here locally. I know of Scentsy and had heard a lot of great things about it. The only thing it's really expensive and I'm slightly frugal. But I've been drooling and figured I could just TRY it. So when I found out a friend of mine knows a Scentsy consultant, I wanted in! She held a contest on Facebook....and I won!! And then a mysterious box arrived from UPS! A BIG box! I was not expecting that! I tore it open and BAM. This beautiful plug in Scentsy burner was mine! Along with a box of Flutter.

Ironically, since we had a huge storm that produced over 85 MPH winds, we were without power for over 16 hours. I couldn't even try my knew gift!! But tonight I plugged that sucker in and yummy. Let's just say I'll be indulging myself soon in some products of my own.

Thanks Kati! You made a fan of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment