Thursday, June 2, 2011

WHEW.

So no Wordless Wednesday yesterday and not a very long post today. Needless to say, I'm exhausted! I have more energy tonight than I did yesterday, but I still feel run down. Yesterday I had that drained feeling of when you sit out in the sun all day long, except, I wasn't in the sun at all. I didn't have a fever, but I feel asleep on the couch watching movies around 10. That's how tired I was, and sadly, that meant I didn't get my workout in. BUT I've been really good with not eating fast food for lunch. Yesterday for lunch I ate a onion pita pocket, a slice of reduced-fat colby jack cheese, some chipotle mayo, and a grilled veggie Boca Burger. It was so yummy! And today I have another chicken quesadilla. I can make it all the way to Monday, I think! Then I'm going to start all over again. I've been doing good with dinners, too, and trying to limit my snacking. I love snacks.

I have some really awesome things lined up for this weekend and next week. Yay! What do you guys do to keep your healthy motivation up after the first week?

And some blog hopping

Smart and Trendy Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment