Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sucked me in Sunday #2

I missed last week! Eek! Sorry guys! This week I've got a double feature for you, instead. The first video is a gem I found from Jimmy Fallon. Did I mention I love watching his show? No, well I do! I think he's super funny and I love all the random things he gets his guest to agree to. As I mentioned yesterday, February is being dedicated to getting fit again, so here's a little inspiration from Jimmy and LMFAO. If you've ever attended a spin class, you will appreciate this!




This second video combines my love for A Capella groups and pop music, which is great to workout to! Pentatonix is one of my favorite A Capella on YouTube and this song is what made me fall in love with them! They look like they're having so much fun and it's just amazing to watch. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment